Using Oii-Plate is simple. It’s as simple as standing and sitting. No difficult posture or routine to follow. The objective is to have a relaxed body posture that allows the vibration generated by the Oii-Plate to resonate throughout your body.
Please note the following before using Oii-Plate:
- If you are pregnant or have any on-going medical conditions, please seek your doctor’s advice before use.
- If you are suffering from any spinal injury, please refrain yourself from using the system without professional guidance.
- Do not kneel directly on the plate during use.
- Ensure you have at least 2 hours rest in-between heavy meals, or 1 hour for a light meal before using the system.
- Drink a glass of warm water after the session to help detoxification.
- New users may feel slight dazzling after the session. Always try with low intensity first and shorter period (i.e., 2-3 minutes) before advancing to the full session to assess your own condition.
1. Standing Posture
Standing with your shoulder and leg spread apart the same width as your shoulder. Knee slightly bent (to your comfort).
This posture offers the complete vibration to your whole body.
2. Sitting Posture
Sitting posture is suitable for people who may suffer from balancing issue, weak legs or unable to stand on their own (disabilities).